Quote of the day: "Worry is like a rocking chair: you're moving all the time but not going anywhere."
1) You Hold Me Now - Hillsong United - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx2-Inc8TkA
2) I have a Maker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu9K5kzKPcQ
3) Redeemed - Big Daddy Weave - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGAYNKDyIU
4) Just a Closer Walk w/ Thee - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh7Q4AOSONc
5) Amazing Grace - from the movie, Amazing Grace - this has special significance to me, because it was the movie that John and I saw on our first date. And, he does love bagpipes so. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2YeH6xeXPk
4) I Know Whom I Have Believed
I know not why God’s wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.
But I know Whom I have believèd,
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I’ve committed
Unto Him against that day.
I know not how this saving faith
To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His Word
Wrought peace within my heart.
I know not how the Spirit moves,
Convincing us of sin,
Revealing Jesus through the Word,
Creating faith in Him.
I know not what of good or ill
May be reserved for me,
Of weary ways or golden days,
Before His face I see.
I know not when my Lord may come,
At night or noonday fair,
Nor if I walk the vale with Him,
Or meet Him in the air.
Here's the tune, from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KMWd8nEQ2s
5) He Leadeth Me