1 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Things I'm Thankful For
A whole bunch of things jumped out to me:
1. John - and how he blesses me every day
2. a quiet morning with mom and James and yum French toast
3. the Lord's meeting with me in prayer and His love for me
4. getting to read science articles and have so much fun learning!
5. His replacing my stress with peace and excitement
6. getting to do research and think about it
7. the Salaita lab and all the people in it - ALL of them!
8. Emory and getting to go to interesting talks
9. that James is home
10. for a lovely and peaceful morning to talk to the Lord in and a good day before me and His giving me everything I need for life and godliness - His promises and Presence