(1) The amount of information I have access to
(1) Getting involved in a detailed discussion of gold chemistry on facebook with my former Oxford chem professor Dr. Parker.
(2) Acquiring a really interesting, complicated but useful looking book on gold chemistry and reading some of it
(3) Talking to more people at Emory: Mary, Kevin, Dr. Weinert, Weinert grad students
(4) Finding out another student I know from visitation is coming to Emory
(5) Reading articles. Ahh. It's a love / hate relationship.
Love: a) reading them
b) all the knowledge I have access to
Hate: a) wading through articles that aren't useful (50% of time) and thus wasting time I could be reading
b) getting so addicted to article search mania, that I waste time I could be reading
c) not being able to read everything at the same time
Sense a pattern here? I really don't read enough. I need to read MORE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
*un-fluffs* *attempts to calm oneself* *sighs* *purrs and curls on cushion* *peeks at article stack* *peek* *read read read READ* *devolves into second binge wave of article search mania + feverish article reading* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *rinse and repeat*